The Economic Policy and Competitiveness Research Center is currently looking for a qualified candidate with the highest integrity and professionalism to join our team as a RESEARCHER
- Carrying out research related works in the field of competitiveness, economics and other subjects as required including but not limited to drafting of methodology, data collecting, analyzing and writing research reports
- Drafting of project and research proposals and reports
- Taking part in organizing of workshops, conferences and other events as required
- 1/3 of the time as a researcher shall be dedicated to preparing of briefs, visuals or other ways of illustrating the research
- Other duties as needed and assigned by the management
- University degree in economics, statistics or other related fields from respected international or national university
- Fluency in Mongolian and English. Knowledge of other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in related fields
- Excellent professional, communicating, writing and drafting skills
- Able to work on MS office and familiarity with other professional softwares
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with sensitivity and respect for others.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Intention to work full time and in the long term
- Experience working in development sector would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the below documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or by March 1st, 2022
- Cover letter explaining your motivations and expectations
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of university diplomas and transcripts
Address: San Business Center 9th floor, Prime Minister Amar Street 29, Sukhbaatar duureg, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
The EPCRC will contact and schedule an interview with only selected candidates.