As a national Think Tank EPCRC aims to conduct surveys that contribute to build competitive Mongolia using globally-accepted research methodologies.
The EPCRC is committed to delivering factual knowledge about the Mongolian economy and competitiveness both domestically and internationally by producing reliable sources of information.
· Owing to an initiative of the President Elbegdorj Tsakhia a meeting named “The Nation’s Competitiveness” was held successfully.
· In line with the meeting’s recommendation private companies agreed to establish “Economic Policy and Competitiveness Research Center”.
· EPCRC and the World Competitiveness Center at Swiss based institute of Management Development (IMD) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
· For the first time, Mongolia in World Competitiveness report was presented.
· Reliable and regular ‘knowledge products’ such as the Monthly Macroeconomic Update and Quarterly Review on Banking Sector’s Competitiveness have been produced.
· EPCRC was acknowledged as “The Research Institution of the Year ” of Business council of Mongolia.
· EPCRC was awarded as EPCRC was awarded as “The Performer of Good Governance ” of the Mongolian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
· Mongolia in World Competitiveness 2011 report was published.
· EPCRC has joined Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils (GFFC).
· EPCRC developed the “Mongolia’s Competitiveness and Business Enabling Environment Roadmap ”.
· Mongolia in World Competitiveness 2012 report was published.
· The First Provincial Competitiveness Report was produced.
· “Scenarios for Mongolia: Building a Positive Future” workshops were organized and booklet was produced.